Sunday, December 3, 2017

the church may not be perfect but how can you hate on a church after hearing the song, 'i feel my saviours love'?

hello po nay,

SO edwin, our recent convert, baptized his daughter! and blessed the sacrament! we are also teaching so many of his siblings and it is soo exciting. that area by his house is like exploding! feels good. stay posted. 

one thing i'll quickly mention is last night we watched the YSA face to face broadcast and it was so important.  it was fast sunday so we were like dead. i remember sitting on the back of a tricy trying to tell a brother about the restoration of the gospel but like almost falling off into traffic because of the struggle, but i made it. some pretty negative thoughts were running through my head bc satan loves attacking missionaries pala but i sat down, in air con, and it started up. this musical number was played were "I feel my savoirs love" was sung and all my concerns just melted away. the thought popped into my head: the church may not be perfect but how can you hate on a church after hearing this song? it talks about being filled with peace and stuff. the rest of the devotional was gold and i left feeling sooo good. in our lives we need peace. the gospel of Jesus Christ has more than enough for anyone, you just gotta be humble enough to get some. 

they also mentioned some cool things about having holy habits and righteous routines, never tell anybody why their wrong, avoid preaching to people but just share why you believe, and ENJOY THE CHURCH! its divinely set up. just get into it, take it easy and enjoy your membership. need I say more? 


Proverbs 25:25 As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country.

i got 1 of the packages you sent me and the advent calendars. I'M SO HYPED FOR MAIL!!! it's my favorite thing here.

I love you all! 

Elder Kearl

No comments:

Post a Comment