Monday, January 8, 2018

New year, new hope


Hello po nay,

BAGONG TAON. BAGONG PAGASA! a member very brightly said this as an opening line to her testimony. translating to: NEW YEAR, NEW HOPE! its true isn't it? ive managed to wish everyone i see a happy new year everyday until now. hey! they love it! 

i got nothing to report on. sorry.

But i kinda wanna mention this companionship. by far the most fun and exciting and funniest time of my mission and the time ive grown the most. I love this Elder alot and consider him to be one of my best friends ever. no one knows as much about me as him and i've never learned more about my self. We are complete opposites of one another but get along very well. i've never been more united and progressing so much in the work and my personal progress (not as a YW!! but as a human on earth). we have very different personalities but the same standards so things go smooth.  we got till the 31st and i'm enjoying it till its gone! but it's felt like 30 years hahaha i've really changed within this companionship.

Elder Kearls fav scripture of 2018: Nephi 18:32

Elder Kearl
 



No comments:

Post a Comment